Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Time for a Break

Alot of things have been going on lately with work stuff. A friend and I decided to meet up at Archiver's to work on our fun therapy. She worked on her scrapbooking pages and I worked on making cards.

For the retreat, my scrap supplies took up my entire trunk and half my back seat. Somehow I managed to narrow it down to just one bin, my 3 tackle boxes and a bag of paper. All of which filled about half my trunk! So it is possible for me to slim down on what I bring, but I know at some point I was thinking, "Darn, I wish I had that with me." Oh well. I managed. :-P

So my 2 and half hours there, I made two cards and here they are. :)


Fintastic Friends: Sonburn Cardstock, SU Whale Wishes Stamps, Only Orange Ink, Nesties, Dew Drops, Paper Studio Ribbons, Crystal Stickles


Simple Tiled Card: Basic Grey American Crafts Cardstock, Papertrey GuideLines, Versamark, Flowers

No comments: