Friday, August 8, 2008

Be Sure to Check Your Cup Before You Drink

I went home for the weekend for a family get together in Dallas. On the way there, I decided to stop at McDonalds in Waco to grab a coffee for a mid-afternoon pick-me-up and some food to hold me over until I got home. I had brought a soda with me when I left the house so I didn't get to my Iced Coffee until maybe an hour later.

My first sip was.... interesting. I noticed something was in my mouth that didn't quite seemed right. Thank goodness I didn't bite down. When I pulled it out, I first thought it was a coffee bean until... I saw legs! AAAAAAAAAAGH!!! Needless to say I was grossed out and I still am.

The only thing I could do was call the McDonalds that I had purchased it from and let them know of my finding. They seemed shocked and asked what they could do for me. The last thing I would want right now is another coffee from them. I think I'll pass and just get a Starbucks instead.

I am not saying to stop drinking the McDonald's Iced Coffee - just make sure you check your cup before you take a sip. Otherwise, you might get a little icky surprise. >_<

No comments: