Wednesday, August 6, 2008

More Organizing Fun

Since the last time, I organized, I purchased a few more storage items. Archiver's was selling some hooks for a different organization set, but I thought it would work for what I had. It was a bit tight to get the hooks over, but a little bending, it was perfect. Now I can store items outside the basket, especially some tools and all my non-wood-mounted stamps.







Jo-Ann's had a 50% off sale on storage items. Got a canvas basket with a chalkboard that you can write on, but I don't have any chalks yet. Nesting baskets work great for my inks and CD cases of Nestabilites and Papertrey stamps.



My Iris rolling cart works great with my tackle box.



I downloaded a Copic Marker Color Chart and filled in what I had. Although it is missing the Warm Grays and Blacks. I guess I'll redo this when I get a chance. For now, it works nicely. :-P

No comments: