Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stinkin' Cute!

Skunk stamps are too stinkin' cute! :-P I colored the Whipper Snapper Skunk with my Copics. Used my Stardust pen for the "stinky" parts. The sentiment is from a retired SU set that I saw in the last year's catalog that I had to have. The ribbon I found at Target over the weekend that was on sale.



Fluffles says "Happy Birthday!" I had colored Fluffles last week and decided that I should probably do something with him. I had picked up cardstock from Sam's over the weekend, which is the light green paper. The blue card base was from Archiver's. I found the flower embellishments over the weekend at Target as well. I thought they matched up pretty nicely. :)



Snappy Birthday! This card was fairly quick. At first, I was not sure about all the layering, but after putting it away, I like it now.



Below is just a little tag that covers a bag of goodies. I realized that I didn't have any candy to bag up and put it on so it's just the little card part. I distressed the edges and used the Tim Holtz distressed inks for the stamping and inking.

No comments: